- 2 cups Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 10oz chocolate chips, melted
- 4 oz white chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tbsp crushed candy canes
- Add seeds, dates, coconut, & maple syrup to a food processor and blend for about one minute.
- Using your hands roll the filling into small balls and place on a parchment-lined sheet.
- Going one by one, dip each ball into the melted chocolate and place back onto the baking sheet. Drizzle with the melted white chocolate and sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Refrigerate for one hour. Store truffles in the fridge for up to one week.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski