- 1 sweet potato
- ¾ cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp oat milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flaxmeal combined with three tablespoons of water)
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheese
- parsley, roughly chopped
- scallions, sliced into one inch pieces
- watermelon radish, cut into triangles
- chili oil
- Salt & pepper
- Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat your oven to 400° F.
- Pierce the outside of the sweet potato many times with a fork. Bake for one hour, then set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Remove the skin from the potato and add the flesh to a large mixing bowl. Mash with a fork to break up any big pieces. Add the remaining ingredients except for the shredded cheese and mix well. Add the cheese and mix again. If the dough feels too sticky add a bit of oat flour.
- Preheat your waffle maker to medium heat. Grease the waffle griddle and add the dough, spreading out in an even layer. Cook the waffle for about 10-12 minutes total.
- Remove from waffle maker and plate with the toppings.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski