- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup nut or seed butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt, plus more for topping
- 12 oz refined sugar free chocolate, melted with 1tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- On the stovetop over low heat, melt together the pumpkin puree, nut or seed butter, coconut oil, pumpkin pie spice, and salt until well combined. Taste and adjust flavors to your preference.
- Fill your silicon cup mold (or a muffin tin with a cup liner) ⅓ of the way up with the melted chocolate and coconut oil.
- Add in a quarter size amount of the pumpkin filling, using your fingers to flatten it into a disc shape if needed.
- Top with more melted chocolate until all the filling is covered, and then finish with a sprinkle of sea salt and the sprouted pumpkin seeds. Store in an airtight container for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to one month.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski