- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- ¾ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, pulsed in a food processor until ground into a flour-like consistency
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp fresh thyme leaves, removed from stems
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2-4 tbsp water
- Go Raw Sprouted Seeds
- Everything but the Bagel Spice
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 380°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (buckwheat through nutritional yeast) and mix well.
- Add the oil one tbsp at a time, mixing in with your hands.
- Add the water also one tbsp at a time, carefully noting the texture of the dough. You want it to be cohesive and easily held together in a ball, but not sticky. If it feels too dry add more water; if it feels too sticky add more buckwheat flour.
- Place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper and layer another piece of parchment on top. Roll the dough very thin, about ⅛ of an inch. You want the crackers to be thin and crispy when baked.
- Cut the dough using a pizza cutter into crackers about 1 inch wide and 4 inches long, or whatever size you prefer.
- Lightly press toppings into the crackers.
- Transfer parchment to a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, checking regularly for doneness.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski