- 2 heads of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp crispy fried garlic
- 2 tbsp crispy fried shallots
- ¼ cup Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp garlic oil
- 3 tbsp fermented tea leaf dressing
- Make a bed of lettuce in a large shallow bowl or serving platter.
- Juice the lime into a small bowl and mix in the oil, sugar, and fish sauce. Drizzle over the lettuce.
- Arrange piles of tomatoes, jalapeño, red onion, sesame seeds, Go Raw Sunflower Seeds, fried garlic, and fried shallots on the bed of lettuce.
- Spoon the fermented tea leaf dressing in the middle and garnish with cilantro.
- Mix salad table-side and enjoy.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski