- 1 butternut squash, peeled and seeds removed
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 3 cups mixed greens, rinsed and patted dry
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 watermelon radish, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup vegan feta
- ½ cup Go Raw Garlic Thyme Salad Toppers
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut the bulb part of your butternut squash into crescent moon shapes, about ¾” thick. We recommend cutting the remainder of the squash into cubes, roasting with the crescents, and saving for another meal.
- Toss the butternut squash with 2 tablespoons olive oil and roast for 30-40 minutes, checking regularly after 20 minutes to prevent burning. The butternut squash will be done when easily pierced with a fork and golden brown on all sides.
- When removing from the oven, toss with fresh thyme and salt and pepper. Set aside and cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk 1 tablespoon olive oil with lemon juice and zest. Salt and pepper to taste. Toss in the greens and add remaining ingredients. Top with Go Raw Salad Toppers.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski