- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp lemon juice (about half a lemon)
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 large carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup Go Raw Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Salad Toppers
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Wash kale and pat dry. Remove stems from kale leaves, and cut or tear into bite sized pieces. Add to bowl with dressing and toss.
- Add carrots, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, and avocado to the bowl of kale, and mix to fully dress.
- Before serving, top with Go Raw Salad Toppers.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski