- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice.
- Add the maple syrup, olive oil, and carrots to the flour mixture and stir until a thick batter forms.
- Stir in the dates, coconut, and Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds.
- Line a 9” by 9” baking dish with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the pan and press into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes until a golden, toasted crust forms.
- If desired, drizzle with melted white chocolate.