- 3/4 cup dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup blueberries, rinsed and dried
- ¼ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Line a plate or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put chocolate and oil in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate vigorously. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Drop a small spoonful of chocolate onto the parchment. Add blueberries, Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, and shredded coconut. Drizzle more chocolate on top. Repeat until you have used all ingredients.
- Freeze for ten minutes. Enjoy frozen or at room temperature.
Photo by Dana Plucinski
Recipe adapted from Delish