- 1 cup Go Raw Sprouted Mixed Seeds
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp flour
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups dark chocolate, melted
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, stir together the Go Raw Sprouted Mixed Seeds, oats, flour, and cinnamon. Add the brown sugar, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and olive oil. Stir until a sticky granola mixture forms.
- Line a 9” by 9” baking dish with parchment paper. Press the granola mixture into the pan in an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, make the sunbutter. Add the Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, honey, and vanilla. Blend until a paste forms. Blend on low speed as you stream in the water and then the olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the sunbutter over the granola and spread into an even layer. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and chill in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the chilled bars from the baking dish and cut into 9 squares.
- Place a cooling rack over a baking sheet. Place the granola squares on the cooling rack.
- For best results, place the melted chocolate in a measuring cup with a spout. Pour the chocolate over the top of the granola squares, letting it drip down and cover the sides. Carefully bang the cooling rack on the counter so the squares are fully enrobed. Sprinkle it with sea salt.
- Chill the squares in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes until the chocolate coating is set.