- 2 cups Go Raw Sprouted Mixed Seeds
- 9 medjool dates, pits removed
- 10 oz semi-sweet chocolate (about 1 ¾ cups of chocolate chips)
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put Go Raw seeds and dates in a food processor. Process until they resemble a course meal.
- Use a small spoon to scoop out some mixture and roll it between your hands to form a ball, about 1” in diameter. Place ball on the parchment paper. Repeat this step until there is no more seed mixture.
- Put chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Dip seed balls in the melted chocolate and return to the parchment covered baking sheet. After all balls have been dipped in chocolate, put the baking sheet in the refrigerator uncovered for an hour.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski