- Melt cacao butter by putting it in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water (make sure the bowl doesn’t actually touch the water). Using a silicone spatula, stir frequently.
- Once cacao butter is fully melted, add the date syrup and stir vigorously. Once fully incorporated, turn off the heat and mix in the cacao powder until smooth, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour chocolate into silicone molds*. Fill each mold about ½ to ⅔ full. Then add a teaspoon of Go Raw Mixed Seeds to each.
- Put chocolate in the fridge to harden, about 1 hour.
- Remove the chocolate from the refrigerator and pop pieces out of the mold. If not enjoying immediately, you can individually wrap chocolates to ensure they stay fresh.
Approximate nutrition per piece: 90 Calories, 8g fat, 4g carbs, 1g fiber, 2g sugar, 1g protein
Recipe & photo by Valerie Popelka