- ¼ cup white chocolate
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Set aside and repeat process with white chocolate.
- Add matcha powder to white chocolate and mix well until no clumps remain.
- Spread the melted semisweet chocolate on parchment paper into a thin layer (about ¼” thick). Add quarter-sized drops of the matcha chocolate. Using a chopstick, swirl the matcha chocolate into the semisweet chocolate. Add the Sprouted Pumpkin Seed and pomegranate arils. Use the palm of your hand to pat down the toppings to ensure they are stuck in the chocolate.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for two hours to allow chocolate to fully harden.
- Remove from fridge and break the bark into several pieces. Store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski