- Add the Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, coconut oil, and maple syrup to a food processor. Process until it becomes a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Pour the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Using a small spoon, fill up each cup halfway with melted chocolate. Using your hands, take a quarter-sized amount of pumpkin seed butter and form into a patty. Place in the center of each mold, and cover with additional melted chocolate until cup is full. Top each cup with a sprinkle of rose petals and flakey salt.
- Put the chocolate molds on a baking sheet and place the entire baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
- Pop chocolate cups out of the silicone molds. Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski