- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Go Raw Sprouted Mixed Seeds
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, washed and patted dry
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put Go Raw Mixed Seeds in a small bowl.
- Put chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Dip strawberry in chocolate, then in the seeds, and place on the parchment lined sheet. Repeat for all strawberries.
- Put sheet of strawberries into the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes, until chocolate is completely hardened.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski