- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate
- 1 cup Go Raw Super Simple Sprouted Seeds
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 1 tbsp cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp dried toasted coconut, unsweetened
- pinch of salt
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Set aside and repeat process with white chocolate.
- Spread chocolate on parchment paper into a thin layer (about ¼” thick. Sprinkle Go Raw Super Simple Sprouted Seeds, golden raisins, hemp seeds, and toasted coconut over the chocolate. Use the palm of your hand to pat down the toppings to ensure they are stuck in the chocolate.
- Using a spoon drizzle the melted white chocolate on top of the bark. Finish with a sprinkle of salt.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for two hours to allow chocolate to fully harden.
- Use a sharp knife to cut bark into several pieces. Store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski