- 9 oz (about 1½ cups) chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Seeds (Pumpkin, Sunflower, or Mixed)
- Heat up the coconut cream to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Put chocolate chips in a large heat-safe bowl. Pour the hot coconut cream over the chocolate chips.
- Stir vigorously using a silicone spatula until all the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. If not all the chocolate is melted, put in microwave for 15 seconds and mix.
- Set the mixture in the refrigerator to chill uncovered for 2-3 hours, or until almost completely solid. If you are not sure if the mixture is solid, you can test it dipping a knife into the middle to see if any chocolate sticks. If there’s still wet chocolate in the center, continue refrigerating.
- Once the mixture is chilled and firm, put Go Raw Sprouted Seeds on a small plate and line a plate or small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a small spoon to scoop out the mixture and roll it between your hands to form small balls. Roll the ball in the seeds so it is completely covered and place finished ball on the parchment paper. Repeat this step until there is no more chocolate mixture.
- If not enjoying the truffles immediately, place in the refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator about 10 minutes before serving.
Holiday variation: Mix Sprouted Seeds with crushed candy canes to create a peppermint seed coating.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski