- 1 ½ lbs of assorted citrus (about 6 medium oranges)
- ½ fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- ⅛ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Fennel fronds
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ cup Go Raw Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Salad Toppers
- Salt & pepper
- Cut the peels off of the citrus, and slice into rounds. Place in a bowl or arrange on a large serving plate. Layer with fennel and red onion slices.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, white wine vinegar, and honey. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over the citrus and lightly toss.
- Chiffonade basil by stacking leaves, rolling, and thinly slicing.
- Top salad with basil, fennel fronds, and Go Raw Salad Toppers.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski