- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or another high heat oil)
- ¼ cup fresh sage leaves
- 1 tube organic polenta
- 2 cups radicchio, washed and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- ¼ cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, minced
- ¼ shaved manchego (omit if making vegan)
- ½ cup of Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup red olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fry the sage in ½ tbsp avocado oil on medium high heat for one minute. Set on a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the polenta in rings and then in half. Sauté in a cast iron on medium high heat in 1 tbsp avocado oil for a few minutes on each side until crispy. Be careful - the oil can splatter in this step.
- Make the dressing. Add all ingredients to a mason jar and shake well. Taste and adjust flavors as needed.
- Assemble the salad. Combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle with remaining ½ tbsp of avocado oil. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the red wine vinaigrette and enjoy.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski