- 1 delicata squash, seeded and cut into half rings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head of lettuce, leaves washed and torn or cut
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup Go Raw Garlic Thyme Salad Toppers
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut the delicata squash in rings, remove seeds, and place onto a baking sheet. Coat squash with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until squash is tender and golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- While the squash is roasting, make the dressing. Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl or mason jar.
- Assemble the salad. Top with Go Raw Garlic Thyme Salad Toppers. Pour dressing over and add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski