- 1 eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch thick rings
- 2 tbsp garlic oil or olive oil
- alder salt or regular salt, to taste
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup vegan or regular yogurt
- juice of one small lemon
- 2 tbsp water to thin
- 2 tbsp Go Raw Garlic Thyme Salad Toppers
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make tahini dip. Whisk together tahini, yogurt, lemon juice, & water until smooth. Place in a small bowl and top with the Go Raw Salad Toppers.
- In a large bowl, toss eggplant slices with oil and salt until evenly coated. Place on baking sheet leaving space between each piece.
- Bake eggplant for about one hour, flipping pieces halfway through. When the eggplant slices are crispy and hard to the touch they are done. When finished allow chips to cool fully on a wire rack.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski