- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced into ½” pieces
- ¼ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, chopped
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Line a plate with parchment paper.
- Put chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate vigorously. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Drop a banana slice into the melted chocolate and coat completely. Place on plate and top with Go Raw Pumpkin Seeds and coconut. Repeat for all banana pieces.
- Freeze for at least one hour or until chocolate is hardened.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski