- 1 4oz pack of Go Raw Go Raw Sweet Cinnamon Snacking Seeds, plus more for topping
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt, plus more for topping
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend the Sweet Cinnamon Snacking Seeds, coconut oil, and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the cinnamon seed butter, sugar, and egg together in a large mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Scoop spoonfuls of dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet and top with additional sprinkles of salt. Freeze tray for 15 minutes to help cookies set.
- Remove cookie tray from freezer and place in the preheated oven. Bake for about 14 minutes, until edges are crispy. Cool on a cookie rack and enjoy!
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski