- ½ cup Castelvetrano olives or other green olives, pitted
- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of ½ lemon, preferably meyer
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp red chili flakes
- Pinch of pepper
- Pulse ingredients in a food processor until well combined, but not smooth. You still want some texture from the seeds and olives. Adjust seasoning to your desired preference.
- Enjoy on toast or with your favorite crackers. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski