Creamy Broth Base
- ⅔ cup Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- Hot water (for soaking the seeds)
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp low sodium tamari
- ½ tsp mushroom umami seasoning
- 1 tsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 ½ tbsp miso paste
- 1 cup water
- 2 packs ramen noodles
- 5 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 2 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 5-6 oz vegan chicken
- 2 green onions, sliced, white and green parts separated
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp tamari
- 2 cups water
- Lime wedges
- Nori sheets
- Make the creamy broth base. Soak the Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds in hot water for 25 minutes and drain. Blend the soaked seeds along with the rest of the broth ingredients until completely smooth and creamy.
- Lightly coat the vegan chicken with a little bit of sesame oil and cook each side on a grill pan until grill marks appear, about 2-3 minutes. Cover the pan for a few minutes to help finish cooking.
- Cook the bok choy the same way as the vegan chicken, but add the teaspoon of tamari while it is cooking.
- In a separate pan, saute the shiitake mushrooms along with the whites of the green onions with the rest of the sesame oil until mushrooms are tender and golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Cook the ramen according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, heat the creamy broth base with the 2 cups of water until heated through.
- Assemble the ramen bowls by adding noodles, veggies, vegan chicken, and ladling the broth on top. Top with green parts of onions, and serve with lime wedges and nori sheets.