- 1 cup Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Put all ingredients except the fresh herbs in a blender and blend on high until smooth, about 1-3 minutes. If having trouble blending, pause and scrape down the sides of the blender.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in the fresh herbs. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Enjoy on crackers, toast, bagels, or as a dip. Stores in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski