- 2 cups Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the Sprouted Pumpkin seeds, honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt until well combined. Spread the seeds on the parchment-lined baking sheet, spreading them out as much as possible Bake for about 12 minutes, stirring halfway through. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the honey roasted seeds and melted coconut oil to a food processor. Blend on high for about three minutes until it resembles a creamy nut butter.
- Transfer sprouted seed butter to a jar or airtight container and store in the refrigerator. When serving top with additional honey and flakey salt.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski