- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 bunch Tuscan (dino) kale, stems removed and sliced into ribbons
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 Castelvetrano olives, pitted and sliced
- ½ cup garbanzo beans
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced into small pieces
- 3 apricots, pitted and sliced
- 10 Joolies dates, pitted and cut into slivers
- ⅓ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- In a large bowl whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Add the kale, red onion, olives, and garbanzo beans and mix to fully dress.
- Add remaining ingredients to the salad and toss gently before serving.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by IV Javier