- ½ cup fresh dill
- ¼ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- zest of one lemon
- juice of one lemon
- pinch of salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp water to thin
- In a food processor blend the dill, pumpkin seeds, lemon zest, and lemon juice until combined. With the food processor running drizzle in the oil and add the salt. Add water to thin and blend until uniform. Taste and adjust ingredients to your personal taste.
- Enjoy dip with roasted veggies, on toast, on pasta, or however you prefer. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for three days.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski