- 1 bunch Tuscan (dino) kale
- 2 large carrots, washed and peeled
- ½ cup parmigiano reggiano cheese, finely shredded
- ½ cup Go Raw Italian Herb Salad Toppers
- Salt & pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Create the dressing. In a large bowl, use a fork to mash garlic cloves with sea salt. Add remaining dressing ingredients and whisk together.
- Wash kale and pat dry. Remove stems from kale leaves, keeping leaves intact as possible. Stack leaves on top of each other, roll leaves and cut into thin slices to create ribbons. Add to bowl with dressing and toss.
- Julienne carrots into ⅛” thick pieces and add to bowl with kale.
- Add the parmigiano reggiano cheese and Go Raw Salad Toppers and toss to combine.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski