- 2 cups Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup dates, pits removed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
- pinch of salt, plus more for topping
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 oz white chocolate (about 1 ¾ cups of chocolate chips)
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp dried rose petals, crumbled
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, dates, shredded coconut, maple syrup, and salt in a food processor. Process until they resemble a course meal.
- Use a small spoon to scoop out some mixture and roll it between your hands to press tightly and form a ball, about 1” in diameter. Place ball on the parchment paper. Repeat this step until there is no more seed mixture.
- Put chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Repeat the process in a separate bowl with the white chocolate. Add the matcha powder and mix well.
- Dip seed balls in the melted matcha white chocolate and return to the parchment covered baking sheet. Drizzle with the melted semi-sweet chocolate and add a sprinkle of salt and dried rose petals. Put the baking sheet in the refrigerator uncovered for an hour.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski