Heart Beet Crust
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp beetroot powder
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- 8 oz vegan butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp powdered erythritol
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- mint leaves
- 1 tbsp Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- Blend crust ingredients in the Vitamix until smooth. Spoon into heart silicone molds and push down firmly with the spoon or using your fingers. Let them set in the freezer for an hour.
- Place frosting ingredients in Vitamix and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and place it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the hearts from the molds. Place hearts on a serving plate.
- Top hearts with frosting, spread evenly.
- Decorate with raspberries, mint, and pumpkin seeds.