- 4 cups fresh basil
- 1 cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Place the garlic, basil and Go Raw sprouted pumpkin seeds in the food processor, and chop.
- Slowly add in the EVOO and blend until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Then gradually add in salt. Add pepper to taste.
- Spread on veggies, add to raw vegetable pasta, make it a base on pizza dough, or the base of a raw lettuce wrap.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Recipe contributor: Lisa Washington I SetthetablewithLove.com