- 8-10 ounces pumpkin puree
- 10 pitted dates (pre-soaked in water for 5-10 minutes)
- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 cups oats
- cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- Go Raw Sprouted Seeds
- pumpkin spice or cinnamon, sprinkled
- Put all ingredients except the oats in a food processor. Process on high for 3-5 minutes, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary. If the mixture is too dry, add a few tablespoons of water.
- In a separate bowl, place the oats and the mixture from the food processor. Mix together with a spoon until the oats are evenly distributed.
- Roll the mixture into balls - size of your choosing. Optional: top with cacao nibs, chocolate chips, Go Raw seeds, pumpkin spice, and/ or cinnamon.
- Place into an airtight container and let set in the refrigerator overnight.