- 1 tbsp Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 ½ cups steel cut oats
- 2 ¼ cup macadamia milk
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ⅓ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Begin the spiced pumpkin seeds by whisking together the brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg in a small dish.
- Add the Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the brown sugar mixture and stir around with a spatula to fully coat the seeds.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the seeds are golden brown and caramelized.
- Add the steel cut oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, and pumpkin seeds to a quart sized mason jar. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the macadamia milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the milk mixture into the mason jar and seal. Shake to combine. Make sure there are no oats stuck to the bottom of the jar.
- Chill the jar in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Top with the spiced seeds before enjoying.