- 3 cups Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make the crust. Using a food processor, process all the crust ingredients until they resemble a coarse meal.
- Pour the mixture out into the tart pan and press it across the bottom and up the sides so it is an even layer. Put the pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes on the middle rack.
- In a bowl, mix together all the filling ingredients.
- Pour filling into the crust and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes on the middle rack until the pumpkin topping is firm.
- Allow to cool completely and then remove the tart from the pan. For a little something extra, serve with coconut whipped cream
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski