- ½ butternut squash, peeled, seeds removed, and cut into 1” cubes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 heads of radicchio, halved, cored, and leaves separated
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- ½ cup Go Raw Italian Herb Salad Toppers
- Salt & pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss the butternut squash with 2 tablespoons olive oil and roast for 30-40 minutes, checking regularly after 20 minutes to prevent burning. They will be done when easily pierced with a fork and butternut squash will be golden brown on all sides. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Drop the oven temperature to 400°F. Rinse and drain the chickpeas. Pat dry with a paper towel. Make sure the chickpeas are dry, otherwise, they won’t crisp up in the oven. Arrange chickpeas on a baking sheet and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil, curry powder, and a generous pinch of salt. Roast for 20-30 minutes, shaking the pan frequently. When finished removed from oven and set aside.
- In a small bowl or cup, make the dressing by mixing whisking all ingredients.
- When squash and chickpeas are cool, assemble the salad by putting the radicchio, squash, and chickpeas in a bowl. Top with fresh thyme and Italian Herb Salad Toppers. Finish with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski
Products used in this recipe
Italian Herb Sprouted Salad Toppers - 10 bags, 4oz eachItalian Herb Sprouted Salad Toppers - 10 bags, 4oz eachRated 5.0 out of 5
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price