- 2 bell peppers (we used one yellow and one orange), washed and halved with seeds removed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley leaves, washed and dried
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- juice of one lemon
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat the pepper halves in oil and roast until outsides are blistered, about 20-25 minutes. Let cool.
- Peel skins off peppers and discard. Combine peppers and all additional all ingredients in a food processor and process until you reach a smooth sauce consistency. Adjust flavors as desired. If you want a thicker dip, increase the quantity of pumpkin seeds until texture is desired.
- Transfer to a jar or airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Use as a pasta sauce, toast spread, dip for veggies, and more.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski