- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Go Raw Sweet 'N Crunchy Coconut Clusters
- Sprinkle of flakey sea salt
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, mix chocolate. Microwave chocolate for another 15 seconds and mix again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Spread chocolate on parchment paper into a thin layer (about ¼” thick) and sprinkle Go Raw Sweet 'N Crunchy Coconut Clusters and flakey sea salt over it. Use the palm of your hand to pat down the toppings to ensure they are stuck in the chocolate.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
- One completely hardened, use your hands to break into several pieces. Store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski