- 150g mung bean noodles, dry
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- ½ tsp lime juice
- ½ tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- ⅔ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ⅔ cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds (black and/or white)
- Put noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 10 minutes then drain.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together sesame oil, coconut aminos, lime juice, honey, and crushed red pepper.
- Stir together the cooked noodles and the dressing in a large bowl until the noodles are well coated. Cover and chill for several hours.
- When ready to serve, mix in the cilantro, green onions, and bell pepper. Top with the seeds.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski