- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated gruyere cheese
- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Seed Salad Toppers (any flavor)
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners.
- Shred cheeses and mix together in a large bowl.
- Arrange cheese in 12 small piles on each baking sheet (24 total piles) followed by 1 teaspoon of Go Raw Salad toppers on top of each pile.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until cheese is completely melted and bubbling.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes before removing from baking sheets.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski