- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 serrano chili, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (about 1 ½ lemons)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 5 apricots
- 2 yellow peaches or nectarines
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- ¼ cup Go Raw Italian Herb Salad Toppers
- Salt & pepper
- Additional parsley and/or cilantro for garnish
- Make the dressing by mixing garlic, serrano chili, parsley, cilantro, olive oil, lemon juice, and ½ tsp salt in a large bowl.
- Slice stonefruit (apricots, peaches, nectarines), avocado, and cucumbers into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl of dressing.
- Toss all ingredients gently to coat. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Top with sesame seeds and Go Raw Salad Toppers. Garnish with additional herbs.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski