- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 leek, cleaned and green parts removed, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups baby kale, chopped
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 cups grated gouda cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- ¾ cup Go Raw Italian Herb Salad Toppers
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush mushrooms with 3 tablespoons olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place on baking sheet stalk side up. Bake mushrooms for about 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan. Sauté shallot and leek on medium for 5 minutes or until soft. Add a pinch of salt, crushed red pepper, and garlic. Sauté until fragrant and golden. Add the baby kale and cook until wilted and most of the moisture in the pan is evaporated. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer sautéed veggies to a large mixing bowl and allow to cool for a few minutes. Add Go Raw Salad Toppers, tarragon, and 1 cup of cheese and mix until well incorporated.
- Pile mixture on mushrooms. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake mushrooms for 15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Garnish with chives.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski