Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8”x 8” baking dish with parchment paper so that it hangs over on all sides.
- Make the crust. Using a food processor, process all the crust ingredients until they resemble a coarse meal.
- Pour the mixture out into the lined baking dish and press it across the bottom into an even layer. Put dish in oven and bake on the middle rack for about 18 minutes, until the seed crust starts to turn a golden brown.
- Create the coconut caramel. Add the sugar and salt to a small saucepan and heat on medium, periodically scraping the sides and bottom with a silicone spatula to prevent the sugar from burning. Cook until the sugar completely melts and starts to turn a golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Once it is a deep caramel color, turn off the heat and vigorously stir in coconut milk. The mixture will bubble. Set aside to cool. It will thicken as it cools down.
- Evenly distribute half of the shredded coconut across the crust, followed by half of the Go Raw Mixed Seeds, and half of the chocolate chips. Repeat to create a total of 6 layers on top of the crust. Spread the cooled coconut caramel on top of all the layers.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until shredded coconut is toasted.
- Allow to cool completely in the refrigerator for one hour, or at room temperature for 4 hours, and cut into squares.