- Wash sweet potato and pierce with a fork several times. Place the sweet potato on a plate and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, until fully cooked. Remove from microwave and once it is cool enough, remove and discard the skin from the sweet potato.
- Add Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds and water to a blender and blend on high for 2-3 minutes, until smooth.
- Add the sweet potato, coconut oil, maple syrup, baking soda, and cornstarch to the blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Preheat waffle iron. Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray and cook batter in preheated waffle iron on a medium-high setting.
- Enjoy with your favorite sweet or savory toppings.
Recipe by Valerie Popelka; Photo by Dana Plucinski