- 1 cup pitted dates
- ⅓ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ⅓ cup Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- ⅓ cup almonds
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 3-5 tbsp maple syrup (depending on your taste)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tsp blue spirulina powder
- 12" pan
- Blender or food processor
- Line a 12” pan with parchment paper. Blend all crust ingredients in a blender or food processor until you get a sticky dough.
- Press crust dough firmly into the lined pan, making an even layer. Place pan in the freezer while you mix the filling.
- Blend all the ingredients for the filling together in a blender until smooth and pour one-third of the mixture onto your crust in an even layer.
- Divide the remaining mixture in half. Blend blueberries into one half and pour on top of the raspberry layer.
- Mix blue spirulina powder into the remaining filling and pour on top of the blueberry layer.
Recipe and photo by Lara @the_sunshinemama