- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips (use refined sugar free if desired)
- 1 tsp honey
- salt, to taste
- ⅓ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup melted chocolate
- Heat the can of coconut milk in a sauce pan on the stove at medium low heat. Add the cocoa powder, chocolate chips, tahini, honey, and salt, whisking well until combined. Transfer to a bowl with a spout and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Pour fudgesicle mixture into pop molds and cover. Freeze for one hour, and then insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for another four hours.
- Remove fudgesicles from fridge and sit at room temperature for ten minutes. Place pops on a parchment-lined tray. Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle on chopped pumpkin seeds and shredded coconut.
- Store fudgesicles in an airtight container separated by pieces of parchment paper.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski