- 1 cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ¾ cup Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup raw cashews (soak cashews in water overnight or in boiling water for an hour before)
- 1 can Let's Do Organic Heavy Coconut Cream
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Cinnamon to taste
- Allspice to taste
- Pumpkin pie spice or syrup to taste
- Coconut whipped cream
- Prepare a springform pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine all crust ingredients and pulse until well combined and a dough begins to form. It should be a little crumbly like a pie crust.
- Press dough into a springform pan and freeze while preparing the filling.
- For the filling, combine all the ingredients in a high speed blender until well blended.
- Remove crust from freezer and pour filling on top. Decorate with pecans and freeze preferably overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Slice and serve with coconut whipped cream and enjoy!
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski