- 9 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup pistachios
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ cups raw cashews, soaked overnight or in hot water for one hour
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp vegan yogurt
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp pomegranate syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make the crust. Using a food processor, process the dates until they form into a ball and set aside. Blend the remaining crust ingredients until they resemble a coarse meal, then add the dates back in and blend again until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture out into a 7" tart pan or evenly between four 4.25" mini tart pans. Press it across the bottom and up the sides so it is an even layer. Put the pan(s) in the oven and bake for 10 minutes on the middle rack.
- Add all filling ingredients except raspberries and pomegranate syrup to a blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour 3/4 of the filling into the crust(s) and spread into an even layer. Add the raspberries and pomegranate syrup to the remaining filling in the blender. Blend again until creamy.
- Add a few small spoonfuls of the raspberry filling to the top of the tart(s). Using a chopstick, swirl the purple filling into the white filling.
- Freeze for at least three hours. Add your favorite toppings, and serve.
Recipe by Dana Plucinski; Photo by Dana Plucinski