- 1 8oz log of goat cheese
- ¾ cup Go Raw Garlic Thyme Salad Toppers
- ½ cup regular or gluten free panko
- 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a lightly oiled knife, slice a log of goat cheese into ½ inch rings. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Blend the Go Raw Salad Toppers in a food processor until the texture resembles a coarse meal. Add to a bowl with panko and mix until combined. Add the olive oil and mix again.
- Going one at a time, toss a goat cheese ring into the seed and panko mixture until evenly coated and set back on the parchment-lined sheet. You may need to use your hands to press the seed mixture into the goat cheese. When you've finished the last ring, roast for 15 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Serve on a fresh salad and enjoy.
Recipe and photo by Dana Plucinski